The interest of the modern Civilized world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as being a complementary or alternative therapy is rising and becoming popular due to its holistic approach, emphasis on quality of life and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s defense mechanisms.
Constructing a strong defense mechanisms is critical for the body to recognize and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is actually a disease caused by uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from the body parts. A weaker or impaired immunity improves your inclination towards various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the many preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Background of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is actually a mushroom widely used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it really is called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which suggests “herb in the spirit”. It was a really rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time as well as Emperors of the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
More than 2000 years Reishi Spore Oil Softgel has been probably the most cherished and desired medicinal herb in Asia and rated as one of the superior herbs in the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-year old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance towards the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption without unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance in the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was common as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has shown that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and has possible therapeutic potential as a nutritional supplement for the alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms including Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in lots of recent research studies to become potent medicine to improve and support the body’s immune function from certain compounds in them such as polysaccharides which raise the activity of the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) which can be vital to remove foreign cells(like cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published within the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 indicated that Freeze Dried Goji Berry Powder clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential being a nutritional supplement for the alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health And Fitness Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immune system by promoting the activity of antibodies
* increases the body’s potential to deal with stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* enhances the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports a typical, restful sleep
* enhances vitality and energy
Tips to select the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it offers the best extract and contains most scientific evaluations
* choose those with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and much better absorbed by body
* wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* search for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of Agaricus Blazei Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the potency of reishi lies in their polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations are available, like extracts, nutritional supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.